So yesterday went good my first day into the project. I managed to successfully complete my daily to do list however it was defiantly a conscious effort throughout the day to keep reminding myself to not slouch around and instead try and tick off another thing of my daily to-do list. It felt good when I had completed something like I was just that one little step closer to my aim of being more productive.
So how things all works then... As I explained in yesterdays post there are three main categorise set out to try and give this project a bit of structure and for me to focus on. I don't know who came up with the idea but the lovely Dottie James inspired me to kick start this one and I'm so thankful to have a outline already in place so props to her. The three categories in place are:
1. Find a job and work my way to becoming financially free.
2. Become more independent e.g get a car
3. Do more of the things you love - Creative outlet and activities.
- Write a letter to a friend
- Post a youtube video of updates
- Blog about everything and anything
- Be more positive
- Be more social ( we all know i'm a introvert at heart)
- Bake something
- Learn TO play Paino
- Read/ listen to at least one chapter of the bible
- Exercise for at least 10 minutes
-Drink a minimum of 8 cups of water
- Learn one new word of Chinese
- Make my bed
- Be up out of bed before 10
- Work on side hustle project
- Do something creative
So there it is my list of things I am aiming for. I know I wont be perfect at keeping up with absolutely everything, but the whole point is to try and have these here as a guideline to work towards.
Feel free to come along for the journey if you feel like you would like to get more done in your day. But do remember that these To-do's are my own personal ones that relate to me and trying to get to a some what "normal" way of living. It my starter kit to a good wakeup call. So change things up if you wanna follow along.
Hiya, my name is Kirsty I was born in South Africa and grew up in New Zealand. I love travelling and seeing new things, I consider myself to be someone who has a good vibe about people. I am so interested in the way people act and do things, One of my favourite things to do in a new city is sit in a cute little local cafe and chitchat to the locals around me and people watch those going by. I love bunnies, baking, willow trees and a good summers day!